Terrell Owens BENCH WARRANT ISSUED

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Child support is so ridiculous. "I need 10k a month for my.. 'child' " :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

this is the main reason I think a team should give him a shot....He's more hungry than ever..

I feel like there isn't a more perfect time EVER for an Incentive based contract...

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

How is this guy broke? He made $5 million alone the one year he was with the Bills...

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The average NFL player is a moron. Plain and simple.

They don't manage their money well, but they could easily hire someone to manage it for them. Again, they're too dumb.

They're so used to bringing in $5mil+ each year. They spend it as fast as it comes and they're too dumb to think ahead for the future.

Michael Vick was broke when he got out of prison. Why? Because he was dumb and spent all his money which is probably why the fool was dropping as low as dog fighting.

I have no sympathy for athletes who end up broke. In fact, I think it's hilarious and deserved.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TheSureThing

A friend got a hold of his bank account and milked him dry...I'd have a little sympathy for him.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he can really choose him some friends.

sounds like a felon too me

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm sure there is more to it than that.

8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Oh please. Giving some "friend" power of attorney over your finances is even more idiotic than spending all of your money as fast as it comes in. You should feel even less sorry for him. A fool and his money are soon parted.

9. TheSureThing

I don't know, you'd have to ask terrell. But he did hire someone to manage his money for him, the guy dipped and T.O. couldn't reach him for months.

Any time you have to tell your own mother in tears you might have to sell the house that you bought for her, you have to have some sympathy for the guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar