Terna Nande part of youth football camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Bulluck struggled initially a bit too - he made a lot of mistakes in coverage... LB is just one of those positions that can take time to become instinctual. Terna has the measurables, so hopefully he'll get the rest down. He is definitely fast and freakishly strong for his size... I read a report that in college he hit someone so hard the guy decided quit football. Apparently has good instincts in coverage and route reading, too... with some grooming I could see him being an anchor on the weak side for years. Plus he's a great guy and has a great back-story - we need the media help.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah, he might play just as poorly as Zach Thomas (5-11, 228).....

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

clearly an exception.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

There's actually been quite a few smaller MLB's that have been very good. But the guy has to make the team 1st before we can think much about him in the middle above Tully or Fowler.

If he was on the field, we'd surely have the speed part of it covered....so maybe just get a big wide *** 2 gapper to play beside Al and wa la, clean, ready to roam fast LB's. Sounds like a Madden experiment.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Size doesn't mean everything......................talking about football of course.

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

What about that Vilma guy in New York? He's 6'0" and 230 lbs.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Or Mike Peterson (6-1, 235) or Lofa Tatupu (6-0, 238)... there seems to be a number of exceptions. However I agree we don't know if he's suited to play the position (or at all).

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If he had half the instincts of Vilma or Zack Thomas he would be more than OK. Apparently he is one of those guys that so far looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane. If the guy couldn't even play well enough to be a force on STs, a place where you would think he could be special I'm not sure what his future is in the NFL.
    Hope he gets it together. Is it a coincidence that he is almost identical to Chris Henry in size and athleticism?

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think Fisher has a certain ideal type that he wants at MLB, and I don't think being fast and athletic is in the description. Unfortunately. But we've got speedy guys on the outsides with Bulluck and Thornton. Seems like KB, Thornton and Nande would fly all over the plays causing havoc. Dreams...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar