Terna Nande part of youth football camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Good to see stories like this about one of our young guys.

"We want to teach life lessons here. Things that can transfer over to getting and maintaining jobs and just being good citizens." -- Terna Nande

Story Here

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i hope to see him play this year

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Me too. I heard he was a hitter. Not sure tho I dont even know where I could see some highlights. Let me check youtube really quick.

Nothing. Darn.

It sucks.. I mean its nice to have some of our players doing things like this but because of the one called Adam our rep is as far down the toilet then you can possibly get.

I almost feel embarrassed to respond to peoples questions when they ask hey what team do you like. I say Titans and they laugh and say the jail birds?

It sucks

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Terna will be a starter soon enough trust me. He's a little small at 6'0 230 but he's jacked and is super strong he posted like 42 reps at the combine. He is very explosive, fast, and hits like a ton of bricks. Once he gets the NFL game down and the scheme well hopefully a new scheme soon but once he gets those down and he can just play using his athleticsm and instincts he will be very good. He's got another year probably 2 which will give him enough time to develop and then he will take over for KB or Thornton idk which one but he eventually will.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

too bad he's dumb as a brick.

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

really...and u no that how? i luv how ppl just say random 'stuff' while havin no clue what they are talking about. where did u find an article sayin so...hv u ever watched him play at least?

from what i no i think he can be a star...incredible upper body strength with over 40 reps.

also ...ppl all commented on tulloch's incredible speed (might still need to learn how to use it...w/ better angles) but has great speed none the less...funny...terna ran a faster 40 time than tullcoh

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

numerous articles saying he did not pick up the playbook, which resulted in him being cut(twice) and added to the practice squad, where he still did not pick things up, not even on coverage teams.

http://www.lindyssports.com/content.php?id=1253

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Tulloch ran around a 4.9. Nande ran around a 4.43.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nande could be a beast, but instead we'd rather play guys like Fowler or Sirmon types. I know Nande is an OLB, but they should just let the guy play MLB. I'd rather have a play-making monster on defense than some play-book savvy slow guy that's always late to the ball.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Too small to play MLB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar