Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Ewker, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Okay, like I've mentioned before, I have no TV; but I saw a couple of ads during the SB. Am I to understand from those ads and what I read here that Sarah Conner is a rewired Terminator herself?

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm a bit late on this. How many episodes have played so far?

Don't know if this will be good, but if Fox wants good, they'd bring back Firefox. Guess that battle has long been lost though. Still cool to see some of those actors getting gigs....bet Firefox/Serenity helped a lot.

And is the govenator ever going to get to T4? Hey if John Rambo can never die....

3. avvie

The Governator's age really showed in #3. I don't think it would be very convincing in #4.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I didn't think Arnold's part in #3 was bad, even if he's looking older. And what's a Terminator movie without him?

Let Cali sink into the ocean man, get back to movies! :ha:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

just a hitchcock like cameo would be good for the governator.

6. avvie

Anyone?...Anyone?....Bueller?....

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I have watched all the episodes and no Sarah isn't a rewired terminator, not sure what you saw in an ad that made it seem that way. The young girl is a terminator sent back to aid the john and sarah. Like I said I have watched all the episodes so far, goodness knows that with the writers strike there isn't crap on now, I am still waiting for 24 to start up again.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They might be doing the next series of 24 in two parts for this year and next year.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

A real ground breaking concept & they're going to call it 12.:sarcasm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar