Tennessee Titans suck!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's true...

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

1/3 of this team has been practicing together since the beginning of August. New QB who hasn't practiced with his #1 RB or WR, new coaching staff, new system, new 2 new LB, new DL, new everything. It's going to take some time. My point is that you shouldn't over react to week 1 football after a lockout which hit us harder then any other team in the league.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Because it was time for them to move in a new direction, and they knew their oline couldn't keep him healthy. Keep him healthy and he is a very capable vet, and perfect for what we want out of him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Here's the thing about the colt's defense... it is designed to stop you in the air.. they do a lot of zone coverage and makes it extremely hard to get anything through the air... of course.. the reason they do that is b/c of peyton on the other side... peyton gives them a lead by one or two score and the other team needs to play catchup in the air... against the run... they're a bit weak... but who's going to run the ball when you're down by a couple of posessions...

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

There's also a reason why the Colts wanted Hasselback instead of KFC...

6. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Maybe you need to go back and see the Colt's scoring defense the past six years......AND their superbowl run. Peyton throws 3 interceptions and the colts still won. He doesn't even toss a td in the next game against baltimore and still wins. he owes his run game and defense for even having a ring.

Yes, your quarterback is not going to play well ever so often, but in the playoffs Peyton is the one who doesn't show up the most.

I'm sorry I'm not impressed by a stat whore who gets to play against us, the jags, and texans half the season.....

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Youll see by the end of the year hasselbecks ints wont be far behind his td numbers. He makes many bad decisions and today was one of them.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Some of you guys need to calm the hell down. It's one game. Under a new coaching staff with a less than usual off season, a starting QB learning a different system for the first time in his career, a RB with just a few days of camp before today, and oh yeah we barely had a defensive line today.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I like you Jesse. But I think you are being a little harsh. Was I happy with todays performance? No. Did I expect more? Yep..

But I knew CJ would have an extremely limited roll. Britt did an awesome job. Hasselbeck let me down, a bit. That int was just a heart breaker.

But come on, we aren't the worst team in the league. All it takes is a few wins and it is an entirely different story. At the end of the day, we are Titan fans. win or lose.

But with that said, Britt is clearly the "playmaker". Here is to hoping that Cj's ego got beat to hell today and he can step up.

10. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

at least we arent the colts hahaha. they banked their whole franchise off of one player, and he never got hurt untill now. that was pathetic. Lets be realistic, if manning doesnt play a snap this year and the colts lose over 10 games, give manning the MVP award, its clear the colts need him. And it proves thier franchise is no where near the other tops in the league where the steelers, patriots, eagles, packers, actually give attention and work to a back up quarter back. and their success comes from that at rare times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar