Tennessee Titans suck!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

One of the worst teams ive seen in a couple of years. Coaches are clearly not NFL coaches. I told you Jerry Gray is Cecil 2.0..... Palmer needs to be fired Monday morning for his whack play calling. Munchak needs to get a call from Bud saying turn it around now! and start Locker.

Why would we keep playing Hasselbeck , then have to decide between Andrew Luck and Locker next April?

We need to nip some stuff in the bud right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

is titanjeff here? can he please ban jesse? he's getting on my last nerve...

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. jessestylex

dont get mad at the truth, you cant say we dont suck. someone has to step up and speak the truth.

4. Jessica

Jessica Starter

**Claps for your stepping up**
    Thanks for showing courage in difficult times when no one else would.

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, it has been one complete game, after no offseason, a new coaching staff (that we were ALL clamoring for...even you Jesse), two new QBs, neither of which had any meaningful game time with other other top offensive skill players (Britt - injury, CJ - $$). Lets just blow the whole thing up again.....NOT!

As I have said for a long long time time now, we WILL be out of sync on offense early season...last time I checked the first regular season game is still considered EARLY.

Idiot thread...

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

What I see so far is, Johnson running like he usually does and getting NOTHING UNLESS there are big holes. The guy doesn't hit the line of scrimmage with any authority and basically falls down upon the first hand laid on him. Hasselback has been way off, the play calling I will agree has been atrocious. Oh, and Munchak looks like Jack Pardee on the sidelines, no emotion whastsoever.

7. jessestylex

Wit the Way the Texans are playing , we need every win in our division, thinking this first game doesnt mean anything is dumb. this was a must win. and it's the jags! how we gonna do vs the ravens?

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

wow.... they beat a peyton-less, collins led colts... what an achievement...

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Yes, but, last time I checked, Peyton doesn't play defense.

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

KFC doesn't exactly help a defense by keeping them on the field the whole game.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar