Tennessee Titans Positional Review: RB/FB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If we do end up cutting Chris Johnson then I would look for us to grab a guy like Toby Gerhart or Joique Bell, someone who has lead HB potential potential but hasn't had the opportunity to be the guy on their team. I would then pair him with whatever halfback happens to fall to us in the 4th round; James White, Charles Sims, and Andre Williams would be guys that could fall and would have potential to be the guy.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Are you suggesting I am in love with Shonn Greene?

3. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Love is a strong word, but I definitely can sense a little crush. You like like him, that's for sure.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's not my type.

I actually didn't want him as a Titan, but I'll take him over C.J. (which is sad to say)

Greene doesn't kill drives the way C.J. does. I'd much prefer a RB who does his damage in small increments instead of going backwards then inflating his numbers with a couple long runs.

For every 5 carries CJ has he goes backwards once, thats TERRIBLE, and we pay him extra for that LOL

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

So you are saying Vince Young was a good QB then. Based on his W/L record. Can't have a double standard here.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

That's funny considering the last 2 superbowl winning teams had great RB's.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And neither cost as much. How about the teams that won 3,4,5,6,7, and 8 years ago?

You are helpless.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I thought the coaches really screwed up the play calling and also took out the hot hand with substitutions half the time. That is what really agitated me and it didn't matter who was in at RB, if you were doing well you were going to be substituted out because of game plan lol. I just hope we have coaches that can call a good game and have a good oline then our running game might get back on track. That being said, CJ would be nice to have but needs to take a pay cut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar