Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Tennessee Titans Positional Review: QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 5, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $321
    I'm nervous about our qb situation again. We almost have to keep locker, unless we trade him and he just keeps getting hurt. We saw what fitz had last year and it wasn't good, but then look at the fa qbs, none look to good, imo. Then the draft, wwwd
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    This class of free agent QB's

[IMG]
    nbtoppers2, 615nick and Big Time Titan high five this.
  3. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,175
    Ideally we could score a starting caliber QB in FA but there are slim pickins. It looks like Jake is our best option at the moment. I also think that Fitz/Schab/Cassel are all on the same level even though Schaub has actually played very well before last season.

I'm not in love with any of the QBs coming out in this year's draft. At least not to the point where I'd give them a shot to come in and start.
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,175
    No doubt, there is no one that could come in and be a better option that Jake.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    If the Ravens are going with Kubiak's system, then who better to have as your #2 than a guy who knows it?

I don't know if Kubiak really wanted to go away from Schaub as much as felt it was the only way to save his job. He caught a lot of grief for sticking by him so long.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,274
    Is a closet homosexual
  6. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,817
    TE's closet.
    nbtoppers2, The Hammer and JCBRAVE high five this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    Hmmm.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    I hate our qb situation right now. I don't want to waste a pick if Locker is the guy, but we have no idea if he is with all these injuries. If we wait and Locker busts we have another year wasted. No bueno.
    Dman high fives this.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,274
    I think he would prefer a place where he has a better chance to start