Tennessee Titans @ Indianapolis Colts score predictions & scenario

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

This should be funner than just the score.. lets hear your scenarios.
    I predict alot of field goals. Atleast 4 from Bironis. Maybe even 5 (the game winner)

And one rushing TD from Lendale.

Final score:
    Tennessee: 22
    Dolts: 21

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The defensive line plays like they're possesed.

The offense uses a balanced attack and scores on it's opening drive. They struggle a few drives with penalties and drops, but in the second half VY lets it all hang out and rips the Colts for 4 scores and the Titans win 32-27

3. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Peyton stays in to work with Marvin through most of the first half...puts up 2 scores...and Sorgi comes in and runs clock the rest of the day adding one score of his own. Vinny puts a couple of field goals in, and the defense picks up a VY fumble and scores. Colts 34.

VY finds out the backup Colts are better than anyone's given them credit for this week (except for Sec 330 Bipolar) and struggles most of the day. Lenwhale probably gets 150 and a couple of scores (hey...he's on my fantasy team ;) ). Bironas gets plenty of chances and kicks 3 field goals (but misses two). Titans 23.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

21-14

Titans

3 Sacks by KVB

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

As long as we can stay in it while Peyton and his friends are still in the game we've got a shot.

But if they get up by more than ten points on us before Peyton leaves the game were done.

Titans win a close one.

6. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

Predictions Thread

I am going with 27-24 Titans.

VY will throw for 250 and run for 80 with 2 TDs and 1 Turnover.

Lendale will run for 100 with a TD.

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Titans win by 7. Titans play the colts great when their starters play four quarters. Won one last year. I don't see the Colts winning if their best players only see then field for a quarter or two. Colts maybe score 10 by halftime. Big game from Lendale. VY throws for 150 and runs for 60. I'll give him a pick and two scores. Titans D will play lights out. Dungy pulls Manning halfway in the second due to fear.

8. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I've been wrong on every prediction so far....so let's hope the trend continues.... Titans 20, Colts 34

9. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Young will get very close to 100 on the ground picking up key 3rd downs with his legs keeping the game close no matter who's in there and they pull out a close one 24-23

10. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

I wonder if Dungy has considered dropping this game?
    Depending on how things come out today as to where we went for round 1. Would it benefit them to let us in for our defense to go soften up a team they thought they might see later on in the playoffs? Or is this a dumba** question?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar