Tennessee Titans dismiss defensive coordinator Chuck Cecil

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Of course the Titans only do something right at the worst time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Waited too long as usual and the early bird gets the worm. If Cecil were fired a week or two ago we could have had Singletary and perhaps retained Wash.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I suspect Wash left because he was made aware that he would be passed over again for DC or he didn't want to be an assistant to a former fellow assistant again. (I'm betting McGinnis gets the nod as DC.)

4. = 3, and counting!

5. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

6. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

7. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Finally. I agree 1-2weeks to late IMO.

Good move fishface

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

Well I am a little sad to hear this, not suprised though. I wanted, badly, for CC to be a success. I have always liked the way he played and I was hoping too see that come across in his guys - but it never did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar