Tennessee Titans 2008 Season Highlights

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:ha:

I'm still trying to decipher his username.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Collins can Manage a game good, VY cant. We are a safer team with Collins. How many INT did Collins have compared to Vy's INT's in 2007?

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=51280534">Chris Johnson Highlights</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=51280534,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor="/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=51280534,t=1,mt=video,searchID=,primarycolor=,secondarycolor=" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"/></object>

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

ok so abbreviations r juvenille? k thx for the tip teacher. maybe u should write a book buddy.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm just saying it detracts from you're credibility...

my though, you're just beggin' for a neggin'...

With your attitude, why are you even bothering with us? It's a waste of time. Don't you realize that whatever you have to say is lost in that shroud of disrespect? Just shape up...

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Ok thx for the statistics but bottom line is we still lost. idc about that.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

ok well saying its moronic is unnecessary. It's all fun until people get personal and attack others intellect and such.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

attack your intellect? I'm not attacking your intellect. I'm criticizing your use of little girl myspace vernacular. I'm trying to help you.

Your attack on Collins may be silly... but the way you do it.. it makes you look bad period... don't try to twist my remarks into slander, they are not...

attack the post, not the poster, right, right? :winker:

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

1st off im not really attacking collins. I just find it terrible how everyone defends him. So silly it is not.2nd Well i took it offensive, thanks for clearing it up. I do not understand why that makeme look bad. Although i am pretty young, barely 18 compared to everyone else age may be the problem.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

OK so your a full on VY corksoaker who hates Kerry Collins.

I think we get the message now.Welcome to the board.

Young will need to show us something good this season or he'll be gone.

There are lots of VY fans here and many threads with good discussions debating what's ahead for him.I recommend you do a search for Vince Young to get the lay of the land instead of trying to wind everyone up.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar