Tennessee Titans 2008 Season Highlights

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

^ I assure you Kerry Collins doesn't need humbling... it's Vince that needs the humbling.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Actually Vince is pretty humbled i think. I think if he went back to being confident and kinda ****y then he can play better. Kerry said after the Jaguar game that he was just trying to show he is the leader of the team and its his team. You don't say that before Jeff gives u the starting job.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Vince is humble? :suspect:
    Guess you blacked out his "ain't nobody can tell me nothing" episode.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You mean to most over-analysed comment in Titans history?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How exactly did Kerry Collins choke?

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Lets see 1st off. when CJ left the game, was Kerry able to put points on the board without him. Well we lost so i guess no. 2nd. i said he IS humbled meaing this past season humbled him. Now go ahead ans say ur VY is this and LW couldnt run and other crap. cuz if VY was in that game and the same happened then you would all blame him so watever buddy.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

umm...Kerry Collins didn't fumble twice inside the 20, but he sure as hell got us there.

And don't come in here with that if VY was QB we would blame him crap, or assuming what I will say.

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Yea ok i won't assume wat u will say. IDC, u all make kerry to b some god so when we got the ball back for our final drive how come he couldn't score? huh? it was so easy the first couple times then wat happened ? Go ahead and defend him like i kno u will but guess wat we lost. so ur qb didnt do any better than vy did. look at the big picture buddy. then gimme ur crummy response.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You're using a keyboard, not a cell phone... What is this? A glorified text message? Quit with all the moronic myspace abbreviations. It makes you look juvenile. (Plus it's a struggle to read your crap posting)

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Several people choked, but Collins wasn't one of them... that interception he threw was of little significance. I don't think we would have tried a field goal if he didn't throw the INT... it was a battle of field position.

The fumbles were - without question - the biggest reasons we lost. Blaming Kerry is foolish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar