Tennessee Opponents for 2007

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giddyupzil

giddyupzil Camp Fodder

The Colts fall to a losing record in two years. Mark my words.

2. SteveH

SteveH Starter

Cheers for that, surely if we can keep this ball rolling.. you have to fancy us to win most of the home games at least next season? 10-6?!

3. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

With all due respect (and your team has earned plenty of it this year...congrats!), I've been reading this same post here for the past 4 years. :rolleyes:

BTW: http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afcs.htm

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we'll get it right one day :yes:

5. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

How long can you wait, Gunny?

Do I remember seeing a post that you were at the Colts at Titans game this year? If so I wish I would've known you were crossing the pond...it would've been nice to meet up with you. The Don was hiding out in NYC, and TitanJeff never gets to come out and play :ha: . Had a great time while we were there.........right up until about kickoff :gag: .

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah I was at the Colts game, in the endzone where Bironas kicked the FG. Never thought it had a chance.

Was also at the Giants game the week before. So I saw two pretty awesome games of football and met some great Titan fans.

Apparently my presence is still felt over there. :brow:

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Are u rich or somethin, what do u do for a job to come up with the side money to travel and go to these games

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wasn't all that expensive. Got free tickets to the games from Riverman and Hoffa and stayed with BIPOLAR for over half the time i was there.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

A more competitive AFC South will be good for all four teams.

We may have the strongest division in the AFC next year.

10. titanfan53

titanfan53 put me in coach

looks like me and the family are going to either the falcons game or the chargers game in nashville...for sure we will make the titans vs. texans in houston (gone the past 4 yrs) but this coming year in 2007 we are going to a home game...probably gonna be the chargers, i wouldnt feel right having vick flipping everyone off and my son seeing that....besides he is overrated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar