Tennessee Opponents for 2007

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Starter

I have family in Kansas City and Denver.....I see a couple of big road trips in my future. :jump:

2. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

everywhere, being??? I know the "exact" schedule are yet to be decided but there is a listing of which divisions teams play. I use to be able to find it but have not been able to lately. Do you have an address?

3. SteveH

SteveH Starter

Schedule (jumpin the gun I know)

Just wondering who we get next year? Which NFC division are we teamed up against?
    I saw something the other day that of everyone in battling it out for post-season our strength of schedule has been the toughest this year at .557.. is that right? Amazing and yet more of a coup for VY

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Fisher noted the difficult schedule, and said that Steve Deberg and David Kreig will be available to start next year and provide veteran leadership. I researched it, and they do indeed have couches.

5. CHope81

CHope81 Guest

I really hope we get a Monday or Sunday night game next year.

Hopefully vs. the Falcons or Saints. I can see it now - "Vince vs. Reggie" or "Vince vs. Vick"

6. giddyupzil

giddyupzil Camp Fodder

Judging by the talent of teams now, our schedule doesnt get any easier through the next 4 years.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Youre forgetting we play Houston, the Jags, and the colts twice each every year, well come out of that at least 4-2 the next few years, unless something goes very bad

8. giddyupzil

giddyupzil Camp Fodder

Well what makes a great team are the ones that can make it deep into the playoffs even with tough schedules. The Ravens and Chargers, who own the two best team records, have the two easiest schedules in the AFC this year.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Well, the Colts are still pretty damn good. I'd say we are still behind them. Possibly losing both games. Just being straight up for the non realists. I don't like the Jags with Garrard, but with Leftwhich, I think they are a .500 ball club or better. The Texans have talent, and will pick up a key element in the draft. What they lack is a qb. I assume DD will be back next year to elevate their running game to respectable. They can upset people, but prob 6-7 wins at most since the considering scrapping the qb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar