Tennessee offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Xplayer52, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

I have a problem with all of you i really do!!!

You all are so quick to hate on vince it's crazy! It's not just VY fault!!! Are WR drop more passes then anyone else in the NFL. We're a very young team on the offense side of the ball. They need VY to run more with his legs, that would open so much in the offense.

I have a very good feeling about vince and if I was you I would put all the chips on the table, cus vince is about to show the NFL why he's one of the most dangerous young qbs in the NFL.

Tennessee 28
    Broncos 10

wait and see

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I thought at first it was Vince but its actually not. I mean. He gets at least 30% of the blame but its the full offense. When Kerry threw for 250+ on the Texans I said now thats how we should be moving the ball but idk maybe Houston was just garbage. If we are going to turn it around its gonna be tonight. We have to get the passing game going.

3. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

I would have love to see what VY would have done to the texans. Vince is a good qb you all will soon see that! I remember when they doubted him in Texas I wonder what they say about him now.

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

He will certainly get better but, as for right now, he couldn't the braud side of a barn with any pass over ten yards. I think he'll eventually be fine but I seriously doubt he'll ever be considered a big passing threat.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Or the broad side either huh....

:grrhee:

6. DJB

DJB Starter

7. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

For the Love of God....OK, check this out....

Vince will not be a major passing threat with a bunch of slack-jawed 2nd-string "receivers".

NONE of our receivers would start for any other NFL team. NONE of them. Not Brandon Jones, not Roydell Williams..none of them.

Until there is at least ONE playmaker at WR, Vince must continue to rely on his legs to keep the chains moving (and not abandon his running abilities even if we did have an NFL-caliber receiving corp).

Maybe I should put all of that rant in my signature....

8. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

9. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I think Brandon Jones just proved his point. What more do you want Vince to do?

10. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Ya, what happened the very next play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar