Tennessee: best offense in AFC South?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

The key is the the 2/1 TD/INT ratio. Vince's 9/17 ratio is flat out amazing to comprehend considering he was part of one of the most conservative offenses in NFL history.

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Will somebody else get this one for me? :wall:

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I got it... there should be a comma after comprehend.

4. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

hahahahahahah

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Actually, there shouldn't, don't think so anyhow.
    Nate, you're just a VY hater man. TitanJeff you can give me another write up or whatever for name calling but the fact is that Nate simply can't not hate on Vince. If we're 14-1 in week 16 Nate will still be telling us how bad we'd be with Vince. Thanks Nate, for keeping the proverbial glass half empty here on GoTitans.com, if it wasn't for pessimists like yourself this forum simply wouldn't be the same.

6. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

We're all Titans fans, some believe Vince is an asset to the team, others don't. Does it bother you that much when someone disagrees with you? I think you're a Titans hater since we're 4-0 and Vince hasn't been a part of it - well unless you count the 2 INT's he threw in less than 1 full game (1 more than Kerry in over 3 full games) before he tried to quit on his team...again.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That makes absolutely no sense dude, wtf are you talking about? My point is that we could have a post about the national economic crisis and the falling of the Washington Mutual and you'd somehow find a way to slip a little VY hatred in there. We know you hate Vince. You make it clear every time you touch your keyboard. How about you try and post about the topic at hand instead of how bad you hate Vince every now and then?

8. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Someone needs to talk some sense into you if you (and many others) really think Vince helps this team in any way.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Dude read what I'm writing. I never said VY helps this team, VY is as much of a liability as anyone on this team as of right now. What I'm saying is that all that is completely irrelevant to this post, we want to talk about something other then how bad Nate thinks Vince is.

10. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

dude i'm in bg too. do you need a hug? or a beer? lets go to bw3's and get a beer next weekend, whatdya say

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar