Tennessee 43 stoolers 0

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I prefer RAPElisberger...btw, GoT always predicts 43-0. It's gotta happen someday. I do think the sqeelers are very, very beatable.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Have you seen their games? - Pola-hair-doll has clearly lost a step. He's slower, missing tackles etc. - and he's not the only one...

3. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Packers gave everyone the blueprint and it's working. Even lowly Indy almost pulled it off.

Jailbreak to the QB on D
    Spread em out on offense and pick on their corners. When they play deep zone, run the ball.

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

how sweet would it to beat them when I'm in WV visiting and rub it in everyone's faces.... but still, i dont think it'll be that easy... they always play us tough

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

43-0 wow, that's something. I'd love to see that prediction come true, they deserve for us to beat them.

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Steelers aren't playing too well but they are at home pissed off from a road loss.We can't overlook them they still have one of the best defenses in the league and Mike Wallace is a threat to score each time they throw him the ball.

I'm going to predict that in this game there will be quite a few turnovers and defense will rule the afternoon.

Titans 17 Steelers 13

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

McCourty is playing great football, I'm not worried about the Steelers now that we have 2-3 really good CB's. You know Finnegan is gonna show up vs Pittsburgh, and Verner is always making plays. This game is ours so long as the D-Line gets pressure on their QB.

8. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

watched them and although I agree Polamalu is not the threat he once was I still think have a good Defense and to simply brush the thought of their D being trampled on by Hasselbeck would be a huge mistake on Munchaks part. I hate the Steelers but their D still needs to be respected come gameday or we'll end up on the end of a beating.

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I know anyone in the NFL can beat anyone at anytime, but I can't help but thinking this reasoning will ring true.

Ravens smashed the Steelers.
    Titans smashed the Ravens.
    Therefore the Titans will smash the Steelers.

I'd like to think that's true. Thoughts?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Infallible logic.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar