Tennessean Poll Results so far to Fisher or Young!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

As long as you are not generalizing here.....

I mean really, what is up here? Why is it that you say stuff like this, instead of sticking to the topic.

This is just pathetic, and should stop.

By the way, I live in Wisconsin, have most of my teeth (all of them, if you count crowns and implants), and am married to someone from Kentucky (not my cousin).

Bust your bubble???

2. San Diego Vol

San Diego Vol Practice Squad

I'm from Nashville and have all my teeth too. In fact, everyone in my family in Nashville still have all their teeth as well :)

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Pardon the digression but:

When a person perceives another is "better" than they are they respond in one of two ways. The first way is to engage in behavior that will elevate their perception of themselves (esteem) toward a level they perceive the where the other person's is (emulate/imitate/self improvement). The second way is to engage in behavior that will bring the other person's self perception (esteem) down to the level of their own (insult, harass). Quite simply, this type of insulting may well be due to an inferiority complex.

Or he/she could simply be a TROLL. :)

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It sucks and "ignore".

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't see what the big deal with Vince trowing hissy fits is if he wins. Kerry Collins does all the right things Monday-Saturday, but come Sunday he fails. Mike Vick kills animals, but it's okay because he scores Touchdowns. Many of you complain about how soft Vince is, how about looking in the mirror. All the finger pointing makes some of you look soft. I back Vince because he gives us the best chance to win. Even missing practice he still gives us the best chance to win. Some of you are bitter about that.... Hell, I'm excited to see what he can do when he cares about practicing.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It doesn't matter what we think, because only one guy makes the decision.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

It's a poll. It is not news. It is not credible.
    ...unless of course it says what you want it to say.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I ithink it's an accurate representation of the fans pulse. Too bad the fans are wrong on this one. Fisher has to go. We just got a glimpse of what it would be like with Fisher and no VY, and it was not only ugly, it was brutally ugly. Fisher would be fired next season even if he gets his way. The team would likely go 3-13 with no future in sight.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I'm not surprised about Fisher. It seems to me that everyone who doesn't frequent this message board has the same media glasses on when they look at his career: "17 years in on one team... he must be awesome!!1!!1!". Most of the time when I talk to Titans fans and plea my case about Fish, they seem awestruck at first then agree by the end of the discussion. People just don't seem to know the dudes history.

Vince, not surprised about that either. Dude has wined too damn much for anyone to truly commit to him. Only reason I wanted him playing is because we WIN when he plays and we LOSE when he doesn't. I feel like he got a raw deal in some aspects, but you gotta MAN UP in this league.

New QB new coach new system?? Sign me up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I understand you became a fan in 2006 but check the years 1999 thru 2003 in history books and you'll see what Fisher can do with a true franchise QB. Not even a Hall of Famer like Brady or Manning but still 2 AFC championship games without the precious Vince Young.

It's hard to win in the league with no QB, when will you understand that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar