Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Tennessean Poll Results so far to Fisher or Young!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah some idiot will.

I still can't believe that Fisher will be our coach. I rather get rid of both Young and Fisher than keep Fisher. Bud don't listen to your executive idiots. If you wan't to win get rid of Fisher!
  2. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,776
    The 'boy' is 27 years old, for pete's sake! When do you expect he will come to his senses? If my son had acted like this at that age, his would have kicked from here to Kansas! geez, people, let the diva take his shoulder pads and find a team that doesn't mind being gutted because his little ego is so fragile. As Cowherd said the other week, divas are good for a year or two, but after that, they wear out their welcome because they are so devisive. Vince needs to move on.
  3. The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I agree, but I still think Fisher is the Bigger problem than this "Diva". I still can't believe some people would rather settle for mediocrity than take a chance on a up and comer.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $482
    Just gotta know...how do YOU know this?? Have you done this more than once???

Internet polls are pretty much garbage, I agree.
  4. SATitan Starter

Moolah:
    $291
    You hit the nail right on the head!
  5. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $2,181
    Who cares about toothless, married to your cousin, redneck nashville citizens. If Cutler was the titans QB with VY's stats, he would be hailed as a God in TRASHVILLE.
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Uh, I visited the site more than once to Check the results and I saw it was showing that I didn't vote yet so I voted again and refreshed and realized it let's you do it as many times you want. So yes I voted twice:rolleyes:
  7. KC_Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $35
    Wow.... :banned:
  8. KC_Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $35
    McNabb hasn't done nearly as many troubling things as Young leading up to his complaint for getting benched, we'll just ignore that comparison.

Most QBs that wind up successful don't run out of the stadium (valid reason to be pissed or not) because they're throwing a temper tantrum. Most successful QBs don't have proven work ethic issues, or miss meetings and flights or any of the other news that seemed to pop up once every 3-4 weeks (unless you believe people are "out to get him"). What about him makes you think he's proven to be a mature, responsible player (on or off the field) who you would have lead your team?
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $482
    Understand....just giving you a little sarcastic crap here.
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.