Tennessean 6-20-07 Sports Section

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Interesting Sports Section today in the Tennesean. Titans football dominates the front page. Talks about players coming in and some players on their way out. "Pacmans problem is his posse", "Teammates refuse to discuss Pacman"(With a photo of Chris Brown), "NFL wants players to report concussions", and on page 3, "New cornerback joins in", "Running back fits right back in.".
    Most interesting thing I read was in the "Teammates refuse to discuss Pacman" column where Bullock says, "The only thing I'm concerned with is anybody who is here to help this team win". OUCH! Ain't Keith Pacs bud? That has to hurt.

On page 3 in the "Pacman; No meeting with police set" column, here's Albert 'The Head Stomper' Haynesworth saying, "It's all up to him now. I hope this doesn't end the hard way and the game gets snatched away from him". Now there's a comment from someone who knows something about bad conduct. Albert should be praising Pac for getting him out of the spotlight. A little bit of Head Stomping ain't nothing compared to thug Pacmans high jinx.

Vince Young sat out of drills yeaterday with a "mild" tightening of a calf muscle, so in comes Collins and Rattay. That is a whole new 'pole' in itself. You know the Titans won't keep them both. Which one has the best shot at keeping the job?

Titans released RB Danny Ware and LB Jarvis Jackson. I was hoping Ware could stick around a little longer. I was curious as to whether or not he could beat out our 2007 #2 draft pick. I wonder if they would consider him for the practice squad.

"Brown looks like he never left" column has Brown saying, "I have a lot to prove, I feel like." You're right. This is your 'poop or get off the pot' year.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

What is there to wonder about? The guy didn't even make it to training camp. Does that give any clue to what the Titans think of the guy?

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Actually, that was last year. And he got thrown off the pot after 1 week.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Travis beat him fair and square. Chris earned the #3 spot with his mouth not his game. I'll go ahead and say it. CHRIS BROWN HAS OVER FIVE 100yd games this year.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I liked him. They thought he was worth a try but they certainly didn't give him much time. Oh well!

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Are we moving into the 2005 season?

Did CB join the CFL?

I do not see a guy that not one team would take a risk on getting 5+ 100 yards games.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Travis Henry didn't beat Chris Brown for the starting spot last year. Chris Brown mentioned a trade and Jeff Fisher went typical and ended his season right there. Fisher acts like such a girl sometimes, and that was one of them.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Yeah but Brown decieded right in the middle of the McNair thing to demand to be traded. He deserved what he got.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and another 10 games with 60

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

or DNP's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar