Tenn vs Pitt - MaxPayne will be there

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MaxPayne, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

Just wanted to post this to my real Titans Fans out there in this site..3 row behind the Titans bench opening game. I lost my camera last season in the Lions/Titans game I’m hoping to get one soon any suggestions? I had a Sony Cyber -shot and it was great. If you guys want to look @ photos take a look @ myspace.

www.myspace.com/bryang101 send me a invite.

-MaxPayne2k

2. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Will you be getting revenge?

3. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

No doubt Stephenson we should win that game but im expecting a tight battle…

-Payne2k

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Myspace sucks.

Bring your blue Titans towel and wave it in their faces! I'm saving up money so I can go.

5. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

haha i don't have one bro...but no doubt i will have a sign saying..we own the champs because loook at the past...and who has the Steelers #?

-Payne2k

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Bring a sign that says "31-14." Find a "Piss on Pittsburgh" shirt too.

I should have bought one of those shirts last season. I'll get one when they come back here for the AFC Championship this season.

7. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

Hahah No doubt bro I can’t wait for that game..you know we will see them again and no matter what the outcome of that game I will let everyone know for a fact that we will see them again playoffs or w/e

-Payne2k

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

To your real titans fans? Are there fake ones who bother to spend the time on a message board?

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Nathan W. Fleming
    ^ Will be present as well.

10. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

No the real fans on here honestly ..the true fans know who they are homie..i just posted it on here because the Steelers topic was geez...what's up you?

-Payne2k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar