Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ten Bold (and very early) Predictions For This Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Apr 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,823
    His play has tapered off since that 2011 season. He's realistically only had 1 good season, everything else has been "blah" at best.

Prior to 2011 Nate dropped EVERYTHING, then he went bananas for 1 year and he should be an automatic keeper? No my friend, he's brittle and hasn't done jack in 2 years, hes expendable.

I mean what game did I miss of his that suggests he's worth his price tag? In 2012 he had that 1 game vs the Lions and thats been it.
  2. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,051

THis would have turned into a 15 page bash fest in 22 seconds a month ago lol
  3. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $583
    I did not say that Nate was TO. I said he has been our most consistant WR. The question remains, why would we dump our most consistent WR? To his brittleness... I remember, not last year, but wasnt it the year before he played thru obvious injuries and still outperformed our other wides? Pretty damn sure. I like the guy. I "hope" he stays.
  4. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,702
    Oh Warmack will start. And I will be loving it too!
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,823
    He has a contract, so for today he's here.

I dont hate Nate, but would understand entirely if we decided to move him, he's not T.O. youre right, T.O. was an animal.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,788
    I think the rumors early in the off season of him being traded/cut then the Hunter pick would mean an obvious yes but we'll probably keep him.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,788
    We needed a homer thread and a little bit more positive energy up in here. I don't really think my predictions are that bold (outside a couple) but it shows what this team could really accomplish this upcoming year if the plans goes right. Now it never really goes the way you think but I haven't been this optimistic about a season in a while. There is always excitement and hope at the start of every season but this feels a bit different, like we could actually be pretty good. If we don't make the playoffs I'm going to be really disappointed.
    Riverman high fives this.
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,419
    I love it! This is OUR team boys and let's have a great season!
    The Hammer high fives this.
  9. Wraith Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $285
    My bold prediction for this season: Titans play in the AFC championship game.
  10. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,702
    Here: http://www.gotitans.com/threads/official-homer-thread-for-2013-season.87202/
    The Playmaker high fives this.