Ten Bold (and very early) Predictions For This Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Apr 30, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

His play has tapered off since that 2011 season. He's realistically only had 1 good season, everything else has been "blah" at best.

Prior to 2011 Nate dropped EVERYTHING, then he went bananas for 1 year and he should be an automatic keeper? No my friend, he's brittle and hasn't done jack in 2 years, hes expendable.

I mean what game did I miss of his that suggests he's worth his price tag? In 2012 he had that 1 game vs the Lions and thats been it.
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

THis would have turned into a 15 page bash fest in 22 seconds a month ago lol
  3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

I did not say that Nate was TO. I said he has been our most consistant WR. The question remains, why would we dump our most consistent WR? To his brittleness... I remember, not last year, but wasnt it the year before he played thru obvious injuries and still outperformed our other wides? Pretty damn sure. I like the guy. I "hope" he stays.
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Oh Warmack will start. And I will be loving it too!
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

He has a contract, so for today he's here.

I dont hate Nate, but would understand entirely if we decided to move him, he's not T.O. youre right, T.O. was an animal.
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think the rumors early in the off season of him being traded/cut then the Hunter pick would mean an obvious yes but we'll probably keep him.
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We needed a homer thread and a little bit more positive energy up in here. I don't really think my predictions are that bold (outside a couple) but it shows what this team could really accomplish this upcoming year if the plans goes right. Now it never really goes the way you think but I haven't been this optimistic about a season in a while. There is always excitement and hope at the start of every season but this feels a bit different, like we could actually be pretty good. If we don't make the playoffs I'm going to be really disappointed.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

I love it! This is OUR team boys and let's have a great season!
  9. Wraith

Wraith Special Teams Standout

My bold prediction for this season: Titans play in the AFC championship game.
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Here: http://www.gotitans.com/threads/official-homer-thread-for-2013-season.87202/