Ten Bold (and very early) Predictions For This Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

First off Wilson was not a press corner in college. He may have the size for it but he lacked the ability to play press coverage well. He fits better in a zone scheme, which is what we have here!

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Bold marks what I wrote... And your right.. it was a long post, I stopped @ 6. I'm at work and taking a nice break to chat up some titans stuff...

Good post btw

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

My one prediction is that the Titans "PLAN" is now finally to staff a team TO WIN. Past plans have been to "save money".

Win or lose, playoffs or not, I'm finally satisfied as a fan that Bud is willing to put his money where his mouth is. Webster seems capable to put together a great team now. I guess it really was all Reinfeldt.

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I can't wait to see what happens when teams realize that they can't put 8 in a box on CJ anymore. We should kill teams with play action this year.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think that was the schools scheme tho. He did press at the senior bowl and looked fine.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Good point.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Playmaker,
    Always fun to make bold predictions, so is Nate Washington a Titan in 2013?

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

If you're right, then you're right. That being said, I am looking forward to our new Big Nasty getting the start.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wow Playmaker, no one can ever say you aren't optimistic. :D

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I don't know why all these people are knocking Nate. Nate Knockers, Uh Oh.

Nate, over his tenure here has been our most consistant WR, bar none. Why would we get rid of him? Does not make sense to me. I say he is with us 2013. Maybe, if he slows down or if our young guys severely outpace him, he'll be here till retirement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar