Tell me something ain't right!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Quote from Aug 24 Tennessean:
    "Twenty two percent (22%) of the roster sat out Wednesday afternoons practice".
    22%!!! That's almost 1 out of every 4 players, and the regular season hasn't started yet. What's going to happen when these guys really start hitting each other!

2. Titan

Titan Guest

Maybe they all have the T.O issue. Maybe they are sitting out until the regular season so they dont get hurt, or over playing a small boo boo to stay healthy for a couple more weeks.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yeah...I know...it ridiculous. I don't know how other teams are holding up...but it seems every year we have more and more guys injured...still makes me wonder what the deal is.

Ooops...watch out...I think I see our D-line coming.....

:injured: :injured: :injured: :injured:

4. lol, man these injuries are cropping up all over the place, 22% is huge.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

fire the S and C coach.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm not sure I'd go there just yet. First I want to see if other teams have remotely the same number and injuries and second I want to see if our players are bunch of wussies who sit out because of "owwies"...

I dunno, a lot of those "injured" players looked a little too relaxed in the Isnide Titans Training camp show, but maybe that's just me.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yet? this is going into it's 3rd year of ridiculousness.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The injuries this year are nowhere near as bad as 2004. And some of last years injuries you can't put on the coach (Roby's horsecollar tackle etc.).

Actually what bad injuries did we have last year other than Roby and Jones? I don't even remember, it didn't seem that bad to me.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we had a lot.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Care to elaborate? Certainly none season ending other than Jones, afaik. Didn't Bennet hav a broken finger or something? Can't really blame that on the coach either though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar