Tell me if this makes sense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Keeferdog, Sep 18, 2012.

1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

By this statement I'm assuming you didn't watch our O-line against good defenses last year did you?
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Read the 2nd paragraph and you will understand that I said maybe the FO didn't think the OL was too much of a concern, being that it was Bruce's 1st year with the team.
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

that just makes the FO seem as stupid as I think they are
  4. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

I started this thread after week 1 and its the most truthful post I've ever made. I keep thinking how I know I could do a better job drafting than this front office. Who is the guy on here that keeps saying this also?
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I agree that we need some OL, it's pretty obvious. But look who we took instead:

Kendall Wright: Leading our team in Rec, tied for TDs, and 40 yards away from leading in rec yards. He's had a couple of drops, but he's showing legit potential to be our future #1 Steve Smith (CAR) style.

Zach Brown: 30 tackles, 1 sack, and 1 FF in very limited time. Played w/ McCarthy was out, special teams, and special packages. Next year he'll likely start (Spoon is a FA and likely won't be resigned). However, Peter Konz, Vinny Curry, Kelechi Osemele, or Josh LeRibeus would of been better selections.

Mike Martin: Marks looks good this year, but it's his contract year.. so I question why he sucked the last 091851 years. Martin will eventually be our #2 DT paired up w/ Casey.

We went for BPA and not need. What I wish we would of done:

1st: Harrison Smith 2nd: Peter Konz 3rd: T.Y. Hilton

Now we'd have a legit safety, Smith is so underrated. Konz would be starting center and I think Velasco would be starting over LeRoy at guard. T.Y. Hilton would be in Kendall Wrights role... but oh well.
  6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

I think we should have drafted, in no particular order:
    C,G,G,T,T,RB,MLB,OLb,DT,DT,DT,DE,DE,S,S,CB,QB

Everyone BUT WR, KR, and TE. If KW were picked on a complete team like the Texans, Patriots, he would have probably been a good pick. The powers that be of the TItans did not see this collapse coming, clearly.
    • High Five High Five x 1