Teddy Bridgewater

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He's black.

2. Titan_Terry

Titan_Terry Guest

I just wanted to hear him say it.

3. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Not a Bridgewater fan. I dont want him. He seems a bit......streaky to me from what I have seen. Literally the only QB i would want at 11 is Bortles. If hes not there, get your need or trade down and get a 3rd if you can.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Bortles won't be there IMO. We could maybe get the Jets to trade up for Khalil Mack since they have an extra 3rd but if Barr or Mack are there, we should take them and if not, who would someone be willing to trade up for I wonder?

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It doesn't matter if teams don't view him as a 1st round talent, it matters if any of those teams are drafting in the top 10.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

will this be geno smith-matt berkely all over again

7. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

There lies a good question. Not saying its a sure thing to get out of that pick, but a I would try like hell. We will have a need sitting at 11. May be a tackle, which I think you could get a Tiny Richardson or someone like that down the line. If defensive playmaker, Bortles are gone I trade down if I can, unless for some reason a Sammy Watkins is on the board. Not a need, but too good to pass up, but thats just me. Sure the titans are thinking on another level.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Tell that to Aaron Rogers ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar