Tebow Released; Should We Sign Him?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Apr 29, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    19.3%
  2. No

46 vote(s)
    80.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I feel bad for Tebow though, I really do. I think he is a good guy and is a team player, but the truth is, he is a distraction. I feel bad for him becuase I don't think he ever intended to be a distraction, but ESPN makes him a distraction.

Thats why no team will sign him (aside from the fact that he is a ****** QB). I mean, he sucks enough at QB that no one will sign him, but why take a chance on him as a FB or TE or something, when you know the distraction he will bring ... no FB is worth the circus Tebow brings with him.

Again, I don't blame Tebow for it, but its just the way it is.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Nah I'm really not honest or serious about any of it.

The only real seriousness I do have is I am slightly concerned that this team could be really good, then have issues with the fame and attention they get going into the playoffs. So many young guys and people that aren't great with the media. Guess I'm just a little worried that if we are good the distractions could impact this team since they aren't used to them.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea only as a RB. And he could not talk to the media. Mute his Jesus McLovin ass, and hand him the rock. Sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar