Tebow May Be Our Answer.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Assuming the Broncos would trade their first round pick and future QB after just 2 games... no, they wouldn't, it's not even worth addressing.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Is this thread a joke?

3. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Hi, TFTID.

Interesting thought, but Tebow would never and I mean NEVER succeed playing Fisherball.

I think Tebow will be better than most think, but he'll probably never be starter material on a consistent basis.

4. Vitharr

Vitharr Camp Fodder

This.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No. No it's not.

6. Lord_Drist

Lord_Drist Camp Fodder

titanfantilidie - you over estimate your abilities by saying " I think".

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Lord_Drist

Lord_Drist Camp Fodder

I hope.

8. pettso

pettso Starter

I didn't even bother opening this thread when it first popped up as I thought it was a complete joke... but then it grew to 3 pages.

Personally, I think we should look into Jamarcus Russel. I hear he's available and ready to give 110%. He could not only be our QB but he can be the change of pace back to CJ.

9. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

lol, maybe, maybe not. But he was sharing his thoughts so I figured it deserved at least 1 or 2 serious answers.

It seemed like a good idea to this person at the time.

10. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

Reads topic... ** looks around.... "Am i being punk'd? Where the tv cameras at???? HELL NAW. Why is this even a discussion? Tebow SAVING US? He cant even save the Broncos. I hope this thread was made for good spirits and a jokeful meaning or else you needa go somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar