Tebow and Denver I salute you

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that playaction was sweet huh???

lol

2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

All that really matters is that Pukesburgh lost! Now it is time for the Ratbirds to die!

3. amy

amy Starter

I think you're right. He will be figured out and then his days as a phenom will be done. Or, it may end this coming weekend! Bill is likely spending all week studying film and will be more than ready for him. I also don't think Denver would have beaten the Steelers had they had all their players healthy and on the field. jmo

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:truedat:

I love how so many people keep saying he won't be able to do anything once defense's "gameplan" for him. It was f-in Dick LeBeau people- if he can't gameplan NOBODY can.

Polamalu got SMOOOOOOKKKKKEEEEDDDDD..... :biglaugh:

LOVE ITT!

I haven't called my obnoxious Steeler brother-in-law yet. I think I'll give him a few more days to settle down, THEN call him to stir up his agony some more- you know.......streeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttcccccchhhhhhh out his pain

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They forced him to beat them throwing, and he did, that is funny, cause that guys balls are so ugly LOL.
    I think it has to do with EVERYBODY everywhere talking about him and shoving him down peoples throats. You can't get away from Tebow even if you try, he's on magazines, in every single paper, all over TV, all over the radio, he's even taken over this site.

Some people are simply sick of one of the leagues worst passers getting so much attention when there's 12 other god awful passers better than him getting no ones love.

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Life is good anytime the Stoolers don't win a Superbowl. But the way they lost was just awesome, despite the refs doing their best job to keep them in it... as usual. Ike Taylor is so overrated it's crazy by the way. As for Tebow he has a long way to go but he is showing his some potential. Denver needs to let him throw more often. I mean when the other team plays eight/nine in the box you'd have to be stupid not to throw with one on one coverage.

7. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I thought they game-planned for all quarterbacks....not just Tebow?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Steelers' defense is a terrible match up for the Broncos' offense.

What you need is two corners who can play man-to-man the majority of the game and jam the Bronco's receivers at the line while stopping the inside run with other nine defenders. Unfortunately for the Steelers they're a zone-blitz defense and their corners are terrible in man-to-man.

Demarious Thomas essentially bent Ike Taylor over his knee and spanked him for 61 minutes of football yesterday.

The template was set to stop the Broncos' offense and Dick Lebeau tried to implement it, but they just don't have the scheme to pull it off.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Not a fan of the Tebow hype but have to give credit where its due.

Hinky throwing motion but who cares. That over time bomb to kill off the Steelers was awesome.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The only thing greater than this is Joe Nedney's acting and Bill Cowhers charge of the refs in the 2003? wild card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar