Teams with the most cap room

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eTitan81, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

Haynesworth is long gone no matter what. He is great but I think he is all about the money and will revert to old form after getting the big bucks. We will be fine with the depth we have and add a big 330 pounder "project" for Washburn to mold in the 3rd round. I would rather we went after the speedy WR from the Bengals "Housyiwhatever his name is" and or a CB, or RB since I am guessing Lendale is gone after next season.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Everyone has valid points, but I stand by mine.

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

Ammo...

The fact that Haynesworth has been the biggest reason this defense has been turned around and he's done that playing in 12-14 games a year....should be indicative of his great value.

I agree there is a significant risk of taking away his motivation, but with some creative structuring of the contract, the Titans could mitigate a large chunk of the risk and make him well worth signing!

Gut

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Why would Lendale be gone next season?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

After next season - I am guessing his contract runs out.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

oh i thought he meant THIS season....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar