Teams calling about N. Washington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8and8

8and8 Starter

What is all this about guys on the trading block? I thought this was a thread about sandwiches...

Anyways if this dude was a GM, he'd trade the house for Woodyard. I'm sure you guys have seen this before...

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Washington will do fine with zach in the game. Zach can hit receivers better than cjb or jake. We will see how well he does.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Washington will always be a fan favorite to me, what a warrior and leader! Great signing that was.. but if we can get a draft pick for a receiver on the wrong side of 30 who won't be here next season, count me in..

I doubt we get any offers at all, but I'd love a 6th.. Can't do much with a 7th but if we add another 6th, maybe we can maneuver on draft day and move up even more, or get some nice sleepers.. Ton of talent at 3-4 OLB in this draft..

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Why not. **** it. Young talent infusion. Next year we can have a great core group and be one of the youngest teams in the league...if mett pans out

5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I know what is going on here. ****face Webster is trying to save his ass.

This team keeps its core players and has a losing record, he is out.

But, if this team has a losing record but manages to stockpile a bunch draft picks to aquire new talent, well then he now has "a plan" and a chance to persuade ownership to see it out.

6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Yall remember Quiznos? I don't know why they got such a bad rap. Great non-iceberg lettuce that actually had nutrition, red onion cut just right every time, pioneers of the toasted sub revolution, great real bread, REALLY dank sauces that they also had in packet form that you could stockpile at home...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Yeah...not sure why they closed....I loved the Mesquite chicken and their bread was good too.

No White Castles by me, but I miss those damn rat burgers....grew up with them

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I did like Quizno's.
    They Just floundered because they were the less cool guy on the block when Formerly Fat Jared somehow became an icon, and Subway stole all their business.... even though Quizno's was way better. I liked Quiznos. Free unlimited banana peppers.

Subway had faster service.. and once you market something as "healthy" (Even if it isn't) people will eat a ton of it. Subway really isn't that healthy. Subway is the father of lies. I eat there occasionally, though.

White Castles make me sick. Their chicken ring ones are great, though.

I ate quite a few white castle sliders in one sitting.. I felt ill for a long time.. never eating more than one of those again.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Here's why I LOVE Quizno's! I didn't know Quizno's existed till this commercial in da day.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

No one will trade anything for washington's salary unless we eat most of it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar