Team USA Basketball

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alpha-Centuri, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

What time do they play Greexe today? I would like to gamecast it

2. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

They're playing right now. Kidd already picked up two quick fouls. Good, now we can get real point guards in the game instead of this joker.

3. TitanTom0987

Dwayne Wade just made the most amazing alley-oop pass I've ever witnessed. He was falling out of bounds and hit Kobe in stride for a nasty slam.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Carmelo carried the usa team 4 years ago. They lost, but he showed up. He also took Syracuse to the title on his back. He may not look like the other talents on the court, but he's the real deal. He can drop points in buckets. I think his whole aura seems to be slightly off what you would look for in an elite player, but he's got something that most players don't have. The guy outplayed Lebron in highschool. Don't ask me how, but he has always been at that level.

http://nba-tube.com/lebron-james-vs-carmelo-anthony-in-high-school/

5. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Congrats on the win!

Now is us next! Lets see if we can be more competitive than the greeks.

BTW, I dont know if any of you remembers about the 16 yeard old kid I mention who I said could have potential to be a high draft kid. He made it to Spains national team, so you could see him playing next saturday. Ricky Rubio.

6. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

been having trouble logging on lately for some reason... I updated the 1st 2 posts again to keep up and archive their wins.

That game was painless. Spain should offer more of a fight, and if not... we're pretty much good to cruise (not that I suggest for them to let up)

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think you guys have the Gold in the bag, who else other than Spain and Argentina pose a threat?

8. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Well, i do not like the way Spain played against china and germany, but they reacted well and got not too impressive wins.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Were going to win the gold.

10. TitanTom0987

Unless it's the NBA playoffs, which in that case Carmelo decides to disappear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar