Team Offensive Philosophy and the Off-season

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Sannyasin, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nash

Nash Starter

also Daniel Graham of the Pats will be available, but just not sure how good he is because New england drafted 2 since they got him 4 years ago..

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

With Troupe and Scaife I am comfortable we have two decent receiving TEs. I would love another really good (read Bubba Franks), run blocking TE. I agree almost entirely with the original post. Let's go smashmouth and control the clock. Vince only needs to make a handful of big plays a game and Lendale and Henry just keep running the ball down their throats.

If we returned to this sort of mentality, can you imagine how dangerous Vince would be off play-action when his number is called.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Microfracture surgery. We have to plan for a future without Kinney. Can't automatically expect an immediate contribution from any rookie TE, either. We got lucky with Scaife. Kinney and Meier were drafted in the 3rd round. Draw from that what you will.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We didn't need him at the time, but I was intrigued by David Thomas from Texas in last year's draft.

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

the bottomline is FA and availbality will determine the path we take in April...............looking at FA it is obvious there will be far more defensive players available to be signed who fill holes...............and not much on O............therefore I think we will target def in FA

6. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Yeah, he is awesome. I think the Pats did well scoring him in the 3rd round.

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

great post Sanny, but if we were to get a WR in the 1st round I would be okay with it (6 catches a game is 96 catches a season)- I agree that we need a scatback at the RB position, Booker is my ideal guy too- and I agree that we need to get another OG, overall great post and covers a lot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar