Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Team needs to find a new QB ASAP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,138
    stfu

[IMG]
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,138
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,165
    I just don't get what some of you guys were expecting from a backup quarterback.

Our playcalling is fuggin terrible. Our run game is non-existent. Our receivers were dropping balls. We asked Fitz to throw it 41 times against the #1 defense in the league. I mean, really... what did you expect? 3 TDs and 0 turnovers? He accounted for both of our touchdowns (and should've had one more if KB wasn't completely worthless).

Not saying he was anything special by any means. But damn guys, he really didn't have much help and we still almost won the game.
    CJtheBeast, Deuce Wayne and TitanJeff high five this.
  4. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,451
    I expect you not to have two turnovers (nearly 3) at the end of a close game that you could have one.

Fitz is bad and the play calling is bad.

The Titans will lose the next two. Locker's injury will be the death of this season.
    titan520, Titan_nation and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    We need to go after Manziel/Bridgewater this offseason because we can't rely on Locker to stay healthy and jeopardize our season every year..
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,521
    Dude, we got Fitzpatrick. Our passing game will improve with him in there.

:rolleyes:
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,558
    You better stand by your man you Fk-ing flip flopper
    Scarecrow and Fry high five this.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,475
    SureThing, you need to just not talk about anything regarding quarterbacks.
    Fry and JCBRAVE high five this.
  9. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,165
    Well if we're counting "shouldas" then Fitz shoulda had 3 TDs today as well.

Seriously though, how many backup QBs in the league do you think would've faired much better throwing the ball 41 times against the #1 defense in the league, with a RB averaging 1.7ypc.

He took care of the ball all game long until he had to try to win the game all on his own and he started forcing things. Like I said, he didn't play great. But he wasn't exactly being set up for success either.

Regardless, I disagree that this is the death of the season. Even if we lose the next two. The schedule really softens up after the bye so we have plenty of time to make up lost ground. And we still have 5 division games ahead of us.
  10. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,445
    Being a backup QB doesn't excuse him from throwing behind receivers all day long.