Taylor misses Jags practice - Miami Herald

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<br><table border=0 width= valign=top cellpadding=2 cellspacing=7><tr><td valign=top><a href="http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=T&ct=us/0-0&fd=R&url=http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/16231195.htm&cid=1111970349&ei=wluARdmLK6TQoALU9d2ECw">Taylor misses Jags practice</a><br><font size=-1><font color=#6f6f6f>Miami Herald,*FL*-</font> <nobr></nobr></font><br><font size=-1><b>...</b> Del Rio expects him to play at Tennessee. Taylor strained his hamstring Sunday against <b>Indianapolis</b>. He ran nine times for a season <b>...</b> </font><br></table>

Link To Original Article

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

dang i wish jones-drew woud get hurt lol

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont, i need him for FF. i would like us to win 56-55 with jones-drew scoring 9 tds, we block the last EP.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Taylor will play. Heck, KVB missed practice today, but he'll be on the field sunday.

5. FBT

FBT Starter

Taylor has been dealing with a nagging hamstring injury since before training camp started, and he hasn't missed a beat. He was healthy enough to go back into the game if they needed him, but Jones-Drew was doing a decent job of filling the void so it wasn't necessary.

He'll play on Sunday. Better load up the box.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

MJD and FT both have "strained" hammy's. Maybe we'll stack the box w/ man coverage?

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

We have always been able to stop Taylor....it's Drew that bothers me.

8. FBT

FBT Starter

How'd that work out for you in the last game when you did the same thing?

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

This time you are in our house and PacMan and AH will both be starting. How is Fragile Freddie doing. I hear he has a boo-boo. He seems to get "ill" allot around our team. :hmm:

10. FBT

FBT Starter

You've had mixed success in stopping Fred over the years. He's had quite a few big games vs. the Titans as well. Teams have been trying to stop the run by loading up the box with limited success. Our offensive line is doing a great job of creating running lanes.

Fred looks as explosive as he has in the last 5 years, and Maurice Jones-Drew just doesn't go down when you try to tackle him.

If you haven't seen highlights of the guy, when he hits a pile and you think he's down, keep watching. Without fail, he squirts out the other side for solid gains.

Last time we faced your team, the Titans sold out to stop the run putting 8 and sometimes 9 men in the box. We put 173 yards rushing on you and Garrard threw for 3 touchdowns against single coverage.

The Jags know what the Titans plan on doing this time around, and they're preparing for that. With Haynesworth back, it should make it interesting to see how we fare vs. the run. From what I've seen, he's not quite back up to speed yet, but we'll see what happens this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar