Taylor Mays Anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

can't cover but can hit

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Well that's one more thing than what Hope can do...

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I've never seen Mays play so I have a question for those who have, is he really so bad that you'd give up on the guy after just one season into his career?

All I do know about him and have seen of him is that he has great size and speed. You mean to tell me that this guys .s.u.c.k.s. so bad that we couldn't coach him up enough to be better than Hope.

Call me crazy but I just don't get the idea of trading this guy after one season. Is he like Pacman or something? That I'd understand.

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

No, he's not bad....in fact he'll probably end up as a very good player. He's outspoken, not a yes man. could be personality clashes.

After all this time, you should know better and not listen to posters here at gotitans. Most are full of crap who read bleacher and other blogs for their expert analysis.

5. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Just like I said previously in this thread, Chris Mortenson confirms that SF is only trying to move Mays because he is a Singletary player, not a Harbaugh player. Doesn't fit with what Jim is trying to do there on defense... try and get something for him. He's a good player. I would make an offer.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

7. gran54

gran54 Starter

Would love the "hitting aspect" of his game to show up in Tennessee, but couldn't stand his cover skills. He would have to be moved to outside linebacker, but it's not that easy to change position in the NFL. Besides, Babineaux had a solid first day from what I hear.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Are his coverage skills any worse that Hope? No. Atleast Mays has the speed to recover, unlike Hope. Mays is also 7 years younger than Chris Hope. We could have Mays sit a couple years behind Babineaux to develop more if needed. Mays would be a solid special team player while he sits, and could still see PT in certain situations.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

No way I see them giving up a 4th round pick. A 5th maybe.

10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I think the fact that no teams have jumped on this deal speaks volumes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar