Tavon Austin

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Brew City, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Austin has been picking up steam and just recently has been mentioned as a top 10 pick. With the Titans looking so closely at adding a slot WR in free agency I think this is an area they are really looking at upgrading. I can see us trading Washington and adding in a slot guy like Austin. It really seems like they want to move Kendall to the outside. I'm still all over Warmack at 10, but I can certainly see this happening.

2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

If we take another small receiver in the 1st ill flip

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I would be okay with it, but not really my 1st or 2nd choice.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You don't take speedy, slot, short WRs in the Top-10. Look a TY Hilton and where he was drafted, that's where you draft them. You take the Calvin Johnsons, AJ Greens, Julio Jones in Top-10. Phyiscally dominant WRs that are once every 3 year type of players.

Pass.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I'll be pissed too if we take another slot WR at 10.. Kendell is not a wide receiver. Those tiny 5"10 guys need to stay inside where they can be productive. Unless Kendell is the next Steve Smith, they have no business lining him up wide the majority of the time. They will learn the hard way thats not where KW belongs.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Naw. Ace sanders in the third/4th would fill the slot role better and do returns as well.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

As much as I would hate getting another WR in Rd.1, I would not be heartbroken if it was Austin. I don't think there is a WR in the league with his quickness and elusiveness. He is a Percy Harvin type receiver. You can line him up in the slot or in the backfield.

8. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

CP is that in a much larger frame

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There's no way Tavon Austin warrants a top 10 pick

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

My family lives in WV so I saw a lot of WV games this year and this kid might be one of the quickest college WRs I've seen in a long time. I was actually wondering about taking him,but not at 10. Maybe if San Diego wants to move up from 16 if someone like Lane Johnson is still on the board, we could get an extra 2nd and then take Austin at 16. Then in the 2nd do something like Warford & Banks, or Margus Hunt & Hankins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar