Tanney should start season finale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Do u already have tix? Bummer. Don't blame you one bit.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Not Mularkey's style. He wants to prove he belongs, even if he's playing against a Texans team that is resting the starters.

He's going to continue to run Murray into the ground.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

But we will put Cassel out there and he will look like a stud.

This will be the first time in years that I will skip a Titans game. I'll be watching any other game but the Titans vs Texans.

I'll leave it up to you to tell me how this game goes.

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Wish you were wrong but I also think he'll give a heavy work load to DeMarco, just hope no one else gets injured over a useless game.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I had made plans to go to a buddy of mines restaurant to watch next week. In the middle of the night on a work night.

Screw that. I'll sleep instead.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I am going to a cottage 2 hours away

Booked it before I even realized week 17 was Sunday Jan 1st. Monumental mistake on my part

I was supposed to car pool and get a ride but then when I realized the date I was gonna drive myself up so I can come home in the morning

Was willing to cut my vacation short by a day and make the annoying early morning drive home if week 17 meant something

But with the elimination + Mariota not playing, I'll be missing my first game since the 2004 season

I'll DVR the game and watch on Monday tho

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This will be the 1st game since 92 Oilers/Titans era I won't be watching.

I'll be watching the NFL, just not this game. I refuse to watch it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Spoiler: we lose.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Do you not travel?

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I'd be alright with Tanner and few other young guys playing. Although we've had some young guys playing all year.

While I have zero excitement for next week either, maybe the team can use this game as a springboard into next season. Not only a much needed division win, but over the division champs (that's sux even typing) to prove they can and should be able to compete within the south.

Ending on a 4-1 record can definitely be a confidence builder despite missing the post season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar