Rumor Tanking to L.A.?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by blacktitan, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Actually the Panthers are NFC, so they are on Fox. My guess is that, assuming you are living in the Nashville area, you would get a steady dose of Indianapolis or Jacksonville (unless the network pulls the same crap that they did on the former St. Louis football Cardinal fans back in the late 80s by showing Phoenix Cardinals games in St. Louis and Missouri in general).

Either way I can say this...I would much rather live in a city with an NFL team that is bad to mediocre than to live in a city that just lost its NFL team....that is just me though.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Well I live in Murfreesboro. And by the CBS comment, I just meant whoever's game I can watch every single week with basic cable.

But yeah, I couldn't force myself to go for the Colts or the Jags. I liked the Panthers when I was a little kid, and I still go for them when it doesn't matter for us.

But in all honesty, I couldn't go all out for another team while the Titans exist. Much more likely to just be indifferent about the NFL until they get their crap together.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Actually, in my case (when the football Cardinals left St. Louis) I became pretty indifferent to the NFL for a couple of years. I always liked Warren Moon though, and sort of adopted the Oilers around that time. I really did not become a big week by week fan again until the first season that the Oilers came to Tennessee, however.

Losing a team can be tough...I can say this from first hand experience.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Rams are more likely to move to LA.

There have been actual rumors there and not this made up BS.

Stadium deals are showing up all over the league with teams that were in danger.

Minnesota getting a new stadium.
    San Diego and Oakland are out and working on deals.

Jax would be a pricey buyout to leave Florida.

Tennessee ain't moving.

If LA/Toronto/London want teams then expansion in the only way.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

**** london

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

I want expansion.

Add 2

LA and Toronto

Really would have to add 4 to make things even

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

why do we need more teams? leagues close to as watered down as it should get. handful of good QB's and a ton of bums. Where do 2 good QB's come from to make this a good idea?

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

If you don't expand, cities will lose their teams.

LA is getting a team or someone else's team.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

why should LA get a team? That town has had multiple shots and failed each time.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

$$$$$

Listen to the league.

LA and London within 10 years.

Investors are there.

Stadium plans are there.

It is going to happen regardless of what fans outside of LA think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar