Talking Head Super Geniuses

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/story...the-favorite-right-now?module=HP11_hot_topics

See this story is a fine example of the crap that passes as reporting. It has the Titans listed as 1 right, but read it. On the "why its a good fit" it says Bud will do whatever it takes to get PM. On the "why its a bad fit" it say, hard to see Bud winning a bidding war. WTF? Can't really tell which SG wrote this but just stupid.:grrr:

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am sure the person who wrote that got the job because he knew someone.

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It's retarded that everyone that mentions the positives and negatives about the Titans usually doesn't mention how it will actually improve our team and more along the lines of "Tennessee loves him", "Bud will do this" blah blah, and they say we're just mediocre yet we were 9-7 last year and were much better than the Broncos.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I've read a zillion times this weekend (mostly Bronco/49er fans) that The Titans are so far from contending with Houston in our division that it makes no sense for him to come to TN.

Considering TN beat all three of these teams in their last meetings (and the world champion Giants) and that TN was a blade of grass away from the playoffs this past season we must simply just be invisible in some areas around the league.

That's about to change I think..

5. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

You've been spending way too much time in yer crawl space with yer still and Corpsey - I still don't believe Manning winds up here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar