Tales from Mini-Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Everyone is happy to be officially back on the field. According to "insiders":

Vince Young looks great, well conditioned, in shape and coaching up the wide receivers. At one point during practice he had a heart to heart with Brandon Jones. He even stayed after practice to throw to Gage.

Lendale didn't practice, again. He and Cortland had a light workout on the field. Lendale has a marked and obvious gut.

Harper is one of the smallest guys. He's a good head shorter than Woolfolk.

Griffin is struggling at corner. His instincts have him playing like a safety and rushing the line of scrimmage.

Ahmard Hall took some snaps. Some believe that he is the front runner for running back. He is ready to take the challenge. You heard it here first.

Collins looks rusty and slow, no signs of off-season conditioning in that one!:grrhee:

2. The Mrs

Fisher is talking with Keyshawn and there is interest "on both sides" to sign a deal. From camp reports, Keyshawn will be the #1 receiver at this point! Brandon is struggling and seems to be trying to hard.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So uh. If Ahmard Hall (whom could be a GREAT fullback) is playing RB, who will play FB? And then we've got Griffin whom could be a GREAT safety struggling at corner. Wow, who would have thought that he'd have issues trying to play corner? What exactly is the point of our staff?
    Are they all on acid trips?

4. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Could Rattay be taking Collins spot?

Ahmard Hall starting at RB??? No thanks...He's to good of a FB.

Thanks for the info elfinmagic53.

Keep it comin!

5. The Mrs

The Gloat, remember when the Titans allowed Lorenzo Neal to walk? I guess Jeff Fisher says, "We don't need no stinkin' fullback!, but we'll make a FB into a RB.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Wow our FO might be one of the worst in the league.

Heres how to correct this team:

Michael Griffin is a S and a very good one that will help us out a lot.....put him there please.

Ahmard Hall is a FB and is also very good at what he does so leave him there and let C-Hen take over the RB duties while LW limps around.

Then pick up a WR and a DE or DT a good one that is young and with potential preferably I guess Keyshawn wouldn't be too bad but do something.

Last but not least fire Schwartz and maybe MR IDK is it Fisher or MR I'm not sure but one of them is screwing us over.

I like Fish a lot I think he is a great motivator and coach but he has his flaws (LT). MR the jury is still out but don't ruin these players put them in position to make plays which is of course where the played before. If you draft a S in the first round that means he has firstround talent as a S so play him there.

Ahamard Hall=stud FB so why change it.

I'm just completely lost with their plan or strategy right now and quite frankly not to be Steven A. Smith but I'm pissed off.

7. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

I am sure it is not too early to over react yet. We have had one mini-camp. Let things play out a bit before you go crazy. A lot of things will work themselves out before the second week of September people.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

That's what we say every year about the Defense and still, Schwartz!:grrr:

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

No word on how Henry looked?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, but he's a full corner better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar