Tales from mini-camp 3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

[​IMG]

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

**** me. Here we go with the 10 page number thread again........:banned:

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Quit bashing each other.....this is a messege board....hug and hold hands now...

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

See, when you try to make a point (stupid and petty as it is), you still end up looking like a little "b.i." Ha, give it up. You can't do what I do, Son! See, the difference between someone taking a stab in the dark (YOU) as opposed to someone who has real information directly from the practice field (ME), is that my information is real and valid.

:evil:
    Lamont had very limited time practicing yesterday, therefore he made no impact. He hasn't practiced at all in the past few weeks due to an injury, so there's no "playing the way he's been ....recently in practices.

Again, WRONG. Chris Henry has shown no signs of struggling in practice thus far. The Coaches and now the players are excited about this guy, from day one on the practice field.

^^^^THIS is you NOT taking it easy on me?:ha: You're kidding right? You must not know 'bout me. You gonna have to come with something more stronger than what you brought. Then again, it's hard to eff with someone who is bringing the truth.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

FINALLY, someone who agrees with me, all these "Tales from minicamp" are BS!!!!

shes written the same thing like 40 times in a row and ive learned nothing new, we know Chris Henry is black, and Vince Young is athletic. you tell the most vague things and have no facts to support it.

And how was Chris Brown practicing if he just got signed yesterday???

i find that hard to believe.

im with gloat, this is like Young faking Umenyouria, except worse....

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Fisher said before hand that they were signing brown specifically so he could get in there yesterday. Fisher said it monday afternoon, the story that he signed came out early tuesday at the latest. Brown knew he would be signed, and even said over the weekend that he wanted to get signed by tuesday. Why tuesday? Mini camp!

You certainly don't have to believe her. That's your own thing. But it's not like she's claiming she's a coach. She's not going to tell you about what Brown needs to work on when finding holes. If you don't find her stories interesting, don't read them.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

she is claiming she is like the Ghetto God of Titans training camp or something.

im not trying to hurt your feelings or anything, but ive seen alot of funny posts, and yours are the funniest.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Lay off boys- the board is not as good without her.

Jeez- we need some fresh news for our idle minds.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

She must be Lamont Thompson or something.

I wonder if any real players have signed up here and posted under fake usernames. Makes you wonder.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Also, in the City Paper today it talks about Chris joining the team for practice. That he was at practice yesterday is undisputed fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar