Talent overloads

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

We seem to have some talent overloads at TE and RB. What do ya'll think of trading Bo Scaife and Chris Henry? Seems like we are going to have to cut some good players and these two might give us the most in return without destroying our depth.

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I wouldnt like to lose Bo but Quinton sure jumped ahead of c henry in my eyes last night.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Since we don't know enough to be confident about Alge's health, I don't see how we could even consider trading Scaife.

Since Chris Henry sucks, I don't see how trading him would get us back anything of any value at all.

So no, on both counts.

5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

With our luck the minute we trade a couple people, the starters in those positions will get hurt.

6. The Playmaker

I could only see getting draft picks. Which I hate trading for most of the time.

7. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Plus Bo has chemistry with vince, why would you trade something rare like that?

8. The Playmaker

Trade him for Limas Sweed.

9. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

He's hurt....

Besides, we would not get anything worth trading for. CH has proved nothing, and Sciafe regressed last year, IMO. I could see trading Sciafe later if we get a McCarines type offer.

10. The Playmaker

CH, Scaife, and a 3rd round pick for Brandon Marshall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar