Takeover and audio ads

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've recently noticed an ad for redorbit.com which will load and force open a tab taking you to their site. I've also had some audio ads randomly load. These kinds of ads should never be on this site and I've notified the ad network to shut them down or lose me as a client.

You should never experience flashing "winner" ads, audio, pop-ups or takeover ads (unless you roll over it). I also try my best to limit the diet, yellow teeth and make $2000 a month on Google crap which is common on most sites along with dating, religious or political advertising.

If you see something which appears unusual, shoot me a PM or email. I have a way to find the source (most of the time) and can track it down to be removed.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I was on last night and didn't hear the audio ads like i had before. I did have the other problem you mentioned though. Hoping you can get it fixed

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've been getting a lot of them lately... it's always some magazine site.

And I get audio all the freaking time now. Just about everytime I click on a thread, I wait about 10 seconds and I start hearing the most random stuff.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I cant say Ive come across it.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

CRAP!!!....I thought I had won a new laptop....guess it was a scam....

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

About three or four times in the last two week Kaspersky is quarantining something from the boards.. Not sure what though..

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

ok, I am hearing one right now. It is Paula Deen talking about the real woman of Philadephia. Ok it changed to a new one..it sounds like the 3 stooges

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The noises came back last night on me.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I need it to happen to me again so I can trace the referral number.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Turn off the TV :wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar