Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Takeo Spikes as McCarthy insurance?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Just Win Baby, Mar 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $435
    That could be an issue. I'm pretty sure that he's never been on a playoff team in his entire carer. And this will likely be his last chance to sign with a team that could take him there.
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,474
    According to Hasselbeck he's willing to take a reduced salary in order to stick around and be apart of something special.

Who knows, if the Bengals and Texans can make the playoffs, so can we.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,046
    I want him to go to a contender and win it all... Assuming those teams aren't the Ravens, Steelers, or Texans, but I think he's strictly a 4-3 LB.

It's painful to think he has NEVER even been on a playoff team.

He needs to go back to the Niners as a backup, but they're 3-4 so Idk.
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,233
    We are in trouble if we need insurance at MLB from someone who should be coaching.
  5. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $267
    We are in trouble because we have a "starting" MLB who gets to park in the fire lane of BSP on the 4th of july during a brushfire because he has been granted a permanent platinum handicap placard engraved in stone by Christopher Reeve himself.
  6. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $267
    "In my opinion..."
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $446
    I can't feel sorry for the guy about not having been to the playoffs.

He has been a free agent multiple times throughout his career. At some point just stop going where the money is and go to a good team maybe:crazy: Screw this pity party he made his choices and is largely responsible for not being there.
  7. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,138
    Left the Bengals to go to the Bills back int he day so he could make the playoffs. Bills have not been to the playoffs since and the Bengals have been there a few times. Dude has terrible sense of timing.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $446
    But were the Bills any good back then?
  8. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,138
    It was the early 2000s. They were pretty decent back then. Plus they were the dominant team in the AFC for much of the 90s. It has been since then the Bills have been pathetic.