Taken... age appropriate?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Sappersis, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

The movies rating hits the nail on the head. If she's over 13 then its appropriate. Check the rating for content in the movie, then use your own discretion.

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Wow.:sad2: She should be fine seeing Taken.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Sapp....military? PM....me...!!

Bout the movie, I was surprised the other day when I noticed that it was PG13. I thought it was R. Just because of the underlying story and the violence. It is a good movie and if she is really into it, I would take her. Just make sure her parents are aware of what their child is seeing. If they are cool with it, like you say, then go.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I would agree with the others on here. It's a very adult subject matter, but it's not graphic. For what it is, it's a great movie, very well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar