Take Five

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Aug 30, 2008.

?
  1. I know this song well.

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Don't really know it, but it's pretty familiar

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Completely unfamiliar

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  4. I refuse to listen to this crap... bugger off.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Don't know that I recognize that one in particular, but when you put it in the context of animation it evokes Pink Panther memories.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Finally I got to see the vid.

I love this tune & yes I've known it for years but had no clue who it was.The first time I saw the movie 'The Glenn Miller Story' I was surprised how many tunes I already knew & liked.

I've swapped music files with a number of people over the past few months & usaully when I offer up jazz,younger people say they don't like it.Then I play some & they say that's good,what is it.

I think that jazz has always undeserved stigma some people.Many who say they don't like it don't really know what it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar