T-Rac Not The Only One To Stop Adrian McPherson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FightinTitan, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

"Turk" paid a visit to Adrian McPherson.

I can see a lawsuit coming against T-Rac.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well he lasted longer than Mo Clarett.

3. nendzone

nendzone All Titans, All the Time

McPherson probably lost the chance he had at making the team because of the injury.

He missed at least the next two games, plus the snaps he was supposed to get in the second half of the first game. Don't know if he managed to make it back onto the practice field in time for the last game.

4. maximus

maximus Starter

I would love to see the Titans pick him up and put him on the practice squad or the Kats try to trade for his rights again

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Why would you want McPherson?

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

McPherson wasn't even slated to play at QB in that game, so I think there was very little chance he would have been on the team anyways. I believe he was a special teamer before he got injuried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar