T.o.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by giddyupzil, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giddyupzil

giddyupzil Camp Fodder

I personally don't think that he's a superstar reciever in this league anymore. It's not just because of all his off field distractions but he is constantly dropping easy passes. What does everyone else think on this?

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

That is hard to say. He still has 79 rec 1000+ yards leads his team in both catagories. Add to that 12 TDs and still a game to play? The guy is good, his off the field issues are really weird but his numbers do not lie. Plus as Madden was saying last night TO drops balls. He has his entire career. Go back and watch "the game" where S Young tats him on the chest for the game winner vs Green Bay. He acts so full of himself at the end of that game like he was a huge part but no one remembers he dropped something like 6 easy catches that probably would have made that last TD pointless.

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I can't say too much, he does have a history of dropping catches, but only like 3-5 a season. I thnk his drops this year are more due to the fact he has pins in his fingers. I hear he want be able to bend his left index finger ever again. Thats because he elected not to have season injury surgery over a month ago. He said the reason why no one knew about it except Parcells and Jones is because he didn't want a big media thing over it...

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Dude just took it too far this year. Respect on the field is gone too. He can't shut up. He wants the spotlight all the freaking time. God help the team he plays for next year.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Who?

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

T O will not be a cowboy next year. I HOPE he ends up in Clevland or worse...a RAIDER!!!

7. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

He did talk about teaming with Moss before going to Big "D"

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He has 25 million reasons to be in Dallas tho.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

It's a 2-sided coin with Terrell. He has the hand injury which makes it a 50/50 chance that he will catch the ball. Romo takes that into consideration when choosing who to throw it to. Terrell is an elite receiver, but his issues are spilling onto the field. A lot of his closest friends are walking away because of Terrell's behavior. It's difficult to be friends with a guy who calls you at 3 a.m. Just to chat!

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Likes to drop a few pills too :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar