T.O. the rapper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Who knew?

He's got a song up on the main page of his website, bragging about his new contract and the fact that they changed the CBA because of him, and taunting the Eagles. This guy is all class...

http://www.terrellowens.com/

2. Louisiana Titan

Louisiana Titan Camp Fodder

He obviously has no clue as to what a jacka$$ he is. I mean he HAS to be totally oblivious to everything but HIMSELF.

This guy is the only reason why abortions should be legal!

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

This just shows how classless the guy is and how far down the Cowboys have sunk to welcome this POS with open arms.

Jones will never take the Cowboys back to the days of Staubach and Landry...when they were a class organization.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

5. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

What A DORK! That had to be the cheesiest **** I have ever heard!

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would love to see that security guy in the background secure anything except the last donut.

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the President of the NFL's Save The Jackasses Foundation, Terrell Owens.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

This is who he is...

[​IMG]

ok... is anyone surprised by this? T.O. is a head case, that is for sure...
    but people, save the "T.O. is a cancer" rhetoric for another day...
    Sure, he might wreck the Cowboys, then again...

I'm telling you... you don't want to hear this...
    but it's true... T.O. is going to go off...
    He's going to be a TD machine... That man:suspect: is going to make so many huge impact plays... he's going to have something like 15-20 TD catches w/@1500 yards receiving... I'm talking team record kind of stuff. T.O. will make you hate him even more because the Cowboys are going to win alot of games. Bledsoe isn't a terrible qb... there's a team there in big D. I saw them give the Panthers almost about all they could handle at the end of the season last year. I still think the black cats got the shaft on that one. Dallas could win the NFC outright with a weapon like T.O. The Eagles may of been all right last year had they only realized that they had sold their soul to the devil and he was only upping the price to be paid the piper.:greedy:

9. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

Somebody should teach TO the proper use of the caps button and how to write replies in proper english, before coming up with a stipid idea like the Ask Terrell section on the forums. Looked through about 10 posts and now my eyes are hurting :eek:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I hate to jump in here and disagree after laying out some kind of strange tribute post but T.O. is being smart for once. He's marketing himself to a whole new generation of *******s. Let's face it. That's what he is. T.O. knows he's a selfish jerk and he's all about imbracing his inner-*******. I know he totally lacks class. He's got anti-class. It's sick. He's getting paid too. Dude pulled all that in Philly and he still gets a 3 year contract? Isn't that enough for you to pull that revolver out of your desk drawer, put it to your head and pull the trigger? You can't send a email let alone message post to a real deal sports superstar. I don't know any other NFL players that have ASKME message boards... Those members don't talk to eachother. They just submit questions to TO. TO just answers them. He's clearly embracing the STAR. T.O. is going to have almost half the world in love with him and meanwhile everyone else is going to hate his guts and it's just going to feed his media whore mentality/ego... This guy is going to connect with nutjobs everywhere. Texas is full of nutjobs. What is he going to do at Reliant? OMG ... TO is going to go off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar